Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Mohit Anchlia <mo...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/10 20:54:50 UTC

Invlaid client id exception

Does anyone know why one would get this error?

javax.jms.InvalidClientIDException: Broker: pprddaamq304.ie.i.net - Client:
NC_pprddaamq300.ie.i.net_outbound already connected from vm://
pprddaamq304.ie.i.net#0

Re: Invlaid client id exception

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
yes, you need to have separate <networConnector ...> for each or the
urls in the static list from before, and provide each with a unique
name

--
http://redhat.com
http://blog.garytully.com

Re: Invlaid client id exception

Posted by Mohit Anchlia <mo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Torsten Mielke <to...@fusesource.com>.
On Nov 12, 2012, at 6:00 PM, Mohit Anchlia wrote:

> It looks something like
> "static(tcp://host1:61616,tcp://host2:61616,tcp://host3:61616)" On all the
> hosts it's the same config. The problem either I can keep duplex or not
> since I am using multiple hosts.

If all your brokers use a network connector similar to the above, then you really don't need duplex=true.
duplex=true is rather for broker topologies where you can create the network bridge only on one of the two broker instances. It then allows messages to flow in both directions even though the bridge got created on only one broker.

Nevertheless it should generally be okay to create duplex network connectors on all broker instances. This should not result in errors.

Regards,

Torsten Mielke
torsten@fusesource.com
tmielke.blogspot.com

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.
If you post your <networkConnector> config we can tell more, but I suspect
you're naming the connectors the same name on all machines in
<networkConnect name="<here>".

--
*Christian Posta*
http://www.christianposta.com/blog