Posted to dev@eagle.apache.org by Hao Chen <ha...@apache.org> on 2017/03/31 15:50:33 UTC

[DISCUSS] Eagle v0.5 Release

Hi,

We have done lots of features in past of month, i think it's time to think
about releasing currently active development version: 0.5 now. Here call a
discussion about:

   - List our delivered features and docs
   - What's the gap for release (left must-have works)
   - Plan & timeline

Here Jayesh Senjaliya already prepared one document which we could start
with:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/EAG/Eagle+Version+0.5.0

- Hao

Re: [DISCUSS] Eagle v0.5 Release

Posted by Hao Chen <ha...@apache.org>.
Thanks Jayesh!

- Hao

Posted by Jayesh Senjaliya <ja...@apache.org>.
+1 for 0.5 release

Posted by Hao Chen <ha...@apache.org>.

Posted by Hao Chen <ha...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jayesh Senjaliya <ja...@apache.org>.
Hello Eagle Community,

I have cut the master branch and created branch-0.5 out of it to begin the
0.5 release.

please create/update PR to merge to branch 0.5, we will make sure it gets
into master as well.
At this point, we should only focus on bug fixes and improvements within
Eagle 0.5.

This is the release ticket: EAGLE-972
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/EAGLE-972>,  please take a look at
the sub-tasks and please volunteer yourself to help complete the list.
Please create a task for you if you are working on any related release task.

Thanks,
Jayesh

Posted by Jayesh Senjaliya <ja...@apache.org>.
Hello Eagle Community,