Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stephen Jiang <sy...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/29 18:56:54 UTC

would clean up znodes in HBASE 0.94 version cause any problem?

I know cleaning up znode in a late verion of HBase (1.x) would not have a
problem.  Restarting cluster would recreate znodes.  For HBase 0.94, is
this still true?  (my guess is yes, but I'd like to check)

Thanks
Stephen

Re: would clean up znodes in HBASE 0.94 version cause any problem?

Posted by Esteban Gutierrez <es...@cloudera.com>.
Stephen,

well... if we ignore replication it should be ok, right? also it depends if
this is a secure HBase cluster with custom ACLs for the znodes.

esteban.

--
Cloudera, Inc.

Posted by Esteban Gutierrez <es...@cloudera.com>.