Posted to builds@apache.org by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@hortonworks.com> on 2012/10/06 01:51:47 UTC

Owner of https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-Admin/

Anybody knows who is the owner of https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-Admin/ ? I need to add YARN project to the corresponding filter, I sent out an email before but got no response.

We are not able to automate our test-patch process, any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
+Vinod

Re: Owner of https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-Admin/

Posted by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@gmail.com>.
Gavin,

Thank you very much!

--
Hyunsik Choi
Database Lab, Korea University

Posted by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@hortonworks.com>.
Excellent! Tx Gav. Will verify and report back if/not all is well.

Thanks,
+Vinod

Posted by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@hortonworks.com>.
Gavin,