Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Mathieu Peltier <Ma...@inrialpes.fr> on 2001/09/27 15:13:36 UTC

[Anakia newbie question] how to replace all custom tag occurrence?

Hi,

I use Anakia to generate a web site from xml files. I have defined a custom tag
<b> tags in the xml files). How can I replace all these tags by <font
color="red">...</font> (for example)?

The emph can anywhere in a document. For example:

<section name="section 1">
</section>

I am tried many things without success. I realize that this question is a pure
newbie question. Excuse me and thank you for your reply.

--
Mathieu Peltier

Re: [Anakia newbie question] how to replace all custom tag occurrence?

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 9/27/01 6:13 AM, "Mathieu Peltier" <Ma...@inrialpes.fr> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I use Anakia to generate a web site from xml files. I have defined a custom
> tag
> or
> <b> tags in the xml files). How can I replace all these tags by <font
> color="red">...</font> (for example)?
>
> The emph can anywhere in a document. For example:

> <section name="section 1">
> </section>
>
> I am tried many things without success. I realize that this question is a pure
> newbie question. Excuse me and thank you for your reply.

First, read this:

<http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html>

Next, post a summary of what you have tried and how it has failed.

-jon