Posted to users@streampipes.apache.org by Philipp Zehnder <ze...@apache.org> on 2020/10/29 21:21:35 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache StreamPipes (incubating) 0.67.0 released

The Apache StreamPipes (incubating) community is pleased to announce the
immediate availability of Apache StreamPipes (incubating) 0.67.0.

Apache StreamPipes (incubating) is a self-service (Industrial) IoT toolbox
to enable non-technical users to connect, analyze and explore IoT data
streams.

StreamPipes 0.67.0 comes with over 90 bug fixes, improvements and new
features. Among the notable changes in this version are an entirely new
data explorer for analyzing historical data, a faster and improved user
interface and a simplified installation process. Several new data processors
and data sinks are included in this version, like an evaluator for JavaScript
code, several processors for processing PLC data and sinks for MQTT
and MySQL. Several improvements such as a file upload and more
advanced configuration options simplify connectivity with popular IIoT
protocols.

The release is available for download on our website:
https://streampipes.apache.org/download <https://streampipes.apache.org/download>

To get an overview of Apache StreamPipes, find a feature overview and tour
at:
https://streampipes.apache.org/features.html <https://streampipes.apache.org/features.html>
https://streampipes.apache.org/docs/docs/user-guide-tour/ <https://streampipes.apache.org/docs/docs/user-guide-tour/>

More information about the project is available at:
- Website:  https://streampipes.apache.org <https://streampipes.apache.org/>
- Github: https://github.com/apache/incubator-streampipes <https://github.com/apache/incubator-streampipes>

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release!

On behalf of the Apache StreamPipes community,

Philipp

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache StreamPipes (incubating) 0.67.0 released

Posted by Lukas Ott <ot...@gmail.com>.
Just a small addition - The URL for Apache StreamPipes  features is:
https://streampipes.apache.org/feature-overview.html

Posted by Patrick Wiener <wi...@apache.org>.
Hi Philipp,

thanks for the awesome job. Really a cool release with loads of new stuff.
Looking forward to continue.

Thanks to all the ones who tested.

Patrick

Posted by Dominik Riemer <ri...@apache.org>.