Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by 15717900 <15...@qq.com> on 2020/04/23 06:41:31 UTC

On the abstraction of vars

hi,
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;There are multiple routes, using the same vars, such as [["cookie_user", "==", "1"]], which take effect on both "/user" and "/pages" routes. If you abstract out vars and manage them separately, you don't need to modify their vars one by one, just one place.

Re: On the abstraction of vars

Posted by Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I see there have too many characters to read, would you please send it
again?

15717900 <15...@qq.com>于2021年3月18日 周四下午1:17写道:

--
来自 琚致远

回复: On the abstraction of vars

Posted by 15717900 <15...@qq.com>.
您好:
&nbsp; &nbsp;sorry I leaved out this email
&nbsp; &nbsp;The description in your email is accurate. That's what I mean

&nbsp; &nbsp;do we allow to enable `vars` and` vars_id` at the same time?
&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;on this question , I think it is necessary allow to enable `vars` and` vars_id` at the same time

Posted by YuanSheng Wang <me...@apache.org>.
can you provide an example to implement this feature?

If it is an abstraction of vars, then I understand it should look like this:

```
route:
{
   uri: "/ test1",