Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Ganath Rathnayaka <ga...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/05 04:39:47 UTC

Need help to understand applications/accounting/build.xml

Hi all,
Can anyone help me to understand the coding of the
applications/accounting/build.xml which will be a great help me to continue
on my works.
Also I change the module structure as src/ to src/main/java where we need to
do the changes?

--
thanks
Ganath

Re: Need help to understand applications/accounting/build.xml

Posted by Ganath Rathnayaka <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jacques,
I am currently forked the ofbiz trunk in the git-hub and use it to do my
changes. You can find it in [1].
In my question what I want to clear is that I have some compile errors after
I did the changes to the folder structure. So I thought the compile error
may be corrected by changing the accounting/build.xml (all the details I
sent to the mail in my previous mail). If you can help me to figure it out
then it would be great.

thanks
Ganath

[1] https://github.com/ganathr/ofbiz/

Re: Need help to understand applications/accounting/build.xml

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Oops Sorry Ganath and thanks Adrian,

Focused on other things I completly missed the point :/

A question inline...

From: "Adrian Crum" <ad...@sandglass-software.com>
> Jacques,
>
> This ml is appropriate for this question. Ganath is part of the Google
> Summer Of Code project, and he is working on organizing our source
> folder structure.
>
> -Adrian
>
> On 6/5/2011 10:19 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
>> Please use rather user ML for such questions, see why here :
>>

>> Thanks
>>
>> Jacques
>>
>> From: "Ganath Rathnayaka" <ga...@gmail.com>
>>> Hi all,
>>> Can anyone help me to understand the coding of the
>>> applications/accounting/build.xml which will be a great help me to
>>> continue
>>> on my works.

It's called by applications/build.xml (where the applications build order is defined) which itself is called by ./build.xml

>>> Also I change the module structure as src/ to src/main/java where we
>>> need to
>>> do the changes?

If you mean in term or repository, I guess the answer is there https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-4211. But maybe you would
like to have a branch in OFBiz?