Posted to user@poi.apache.org by m....@accenture.com on 2006/10/09 10:44:09 UTC

LICENCE of POI

Hi

I wanna use POI in my application. But before doing this I wanna know under which LICENCE POI has to be used. I don't find any informations. Can someone help me and gives me the information about the LICENCE, under which POI can be used ... probably with a link to the licence

Thanx a lot :-)
Markus

Re: LICENCE of POI

Posted by Karsten Voges <ka...@jato-consulting.de>.
Since it is an apache project it is the APL:
http://www.apache.org/foundation/licence-FAQ.html

m.metz@accenture.com schrieb:
> Hi
>
> I wanna use POI in my application. But before doing this I wanna know under which LICENCE POI has to be used. I don't find any informations. Can someone help me and gives me the information about the LICENCE, under which POI can be used ... probably with a link to the licence
>
> Thanx a lot :-)
> Markus
>

> This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.  If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.

Jato Consulting GmbH
Gentzstr. 5 Rgb.
80796 München

tel:     +49 (0)89 2867 30-45
fax:     +49 (0)89 2867 30-44
email:   Karsten.Voges@jato-consulting.de
web:     http://www.jato-consulting.de

Sitz und Registergericht: München HRB 138423
USt-ID-Nr.: DE217772855
Geschäftsführer: Toni Krüger, Jan C. Tchinitchian

This communication is confidential and is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is directed.
It may contain information that is privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
intended recipient please notify us immediately. You should not copy it or disclose its contents to any other person.