Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/09 14:27:47 UTC

[ANNOUNCE]Release of Apache Myfaces Trinidad Plugins 2.0.6

The Apache Myfaces Trinidad team is proud to announce the release of
Apache Myfaces Plugins 2.0.6 in preparation for an Apache Myfaces
Trinidad 2.0 release [1].

Thanks,
   Scott

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310661&version=12316370
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310661&version=12316370>

Re: extcdi-dist-jsf20 1.0.1

Posted by Rafael Pestano <rm...@yahoo.com.br>.
Thanks for the clarifications Gerhard.

Att,

--

Rafael Mauricio Pestano
Graduando em Ciência da Computação

________________________________
De: Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>
Para: MyFaces Discussion <us...@myfaces.apache.org>
Cc: Rafael Pestano <rm...@yahoo.com.br>
Enviadas: Segunda-feira, 12 de Setembro de 2011 2:59
Assunto: Re: extcdi-dist-jsf20 1.0.1

short addition:

it's great that you subscribed the mailing list, because you will also see
such hints.
in this case there was e.g. [1] and besides that there is also a migration
guide [2]

regards,
gerhard

[1]
http://old.nabble.com/-codi--v0.9.x--%3E-v1.0.0-%28hints%29-td32017619.html
[2]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/EXTCDI/CODI+Versions#CODIVersions-MigrationGuide

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: extcdi-dist-jsf20 1.0.1

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
short addition:

Re: extcdi-dist-jsf20 1.0.1

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi att,

extcdi-dist-jsf20 1.0.1

De: Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>
Para: dev@myfaces.apache.org; users@myfaces.apache.org
Enviadas: Sexta-feira, 9 de Setembro de 2011 9:27
Assunto: [ANNOUNCE]Release of Apache Myfaces Trinidad Plugins 2.0.6

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310661&version=12316370 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310661&version=12316370>