Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/22 01:26:39 UTC

Prepare to cut the 1.0.0-m1 Release this week

Hi Team,

As we plan to do the release at end of this month. It's time to do some
preparation now.
Current we just updated the NOTIC file of the java chassis project,  we
should do the same thing on saga and service center projects.

Please let me if there are some important features need to be finished this
week.

Willem Jiang

          http://jnn.iteye.com  (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

回复:Prepare to cut the 1.0.0-m1 Release this week

Posted by 郑扬勇 <ya...@qq.com>.
Hi :
   This two PR : https://github.com/apache/incubator-servicecomb-java-chassis/pull/508 &  https://github.com/apache/incubator-servicecomb-java-chassis/pull/510 must merge for Java Chassis Metrics.

 Best Regards & Thanks!
  ZhengYangYong

Re: Prepare to cut the 1.0.0-m1 Release this week

Posted by 李波 <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Please refer to JIRA issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SCB-274.

Posted by Yang Bo <oa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

The NOTICE file have been added for Sagan and Service Center, please check
the PR.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi LiBo,

Posted by 李波 <li...@gmail.com>.