Posted to asp@perl.apache.org by Dariusz Pietrzak <da...@ajax.umcs.lublin.pl> on 2001/06/05 20:54:58 UTC

MD5 vs Digest::MD5

Hello,
 since 5.6.1 ( roughly, maybe I just missed the problem earlier ) my perl
seems to prefer Digest::MD5 module vs MD5, did something change here?
( replacing all use MD5 with use Digest::MD5, and all = new MD5 with
= new Digest::MD5  solves this ).
It's curious since MD5.pm seems to be there in searchpath, but perl
refuses to use it.
  Maybe there was some standarisation move, and Apache::ASP should catch
up?

wooow, what a beatifull moon we've got here today :)
--
Dariusz Pietrzak
Certified Nobody

Re: MD5 vs Digest::MD5

Posted by Joshua Chamas <ay...@yahoo.com>.
Apache::ASP v2.11 uses Digest::MD5 ... v2.09 used
the old MD5 module.

--Josh