Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Shelley Meredith McNeill <cc...@MSJ.ORG> on 2003/05/13 21:08:50 UTC

problem compiling mod_jk under AIX 4.3

Using the following command to compile mod_jk:

cd $TOMCAT_HOME/native/mod_jk/apache1.3
$APACHE_HOME/bin/apxs -o mod_jk.so -I../common -I/usr/java131/include -c *.c ../common/*.c

I get the following error when I compile:

"../common/jk_sockbuf.c", line 227.9: 1506-046 (S) Syntax error.
apxs:Break: Command failed with rc=1

Versions:
Apache 1.3.26
Tomcat 3.2.4, but I got the mod_jk code from the Tomcat 3.3.1 binary
AIX 4.3
cc version 6 for AIX

Any ideas?  I'm really stumped.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential and/or legally-sensitive information that is intended for the sole use of the addressee(s).  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution of the information contained in this message and its attachments is prohibited.  If you have received this message or any of its attachments in error, please destroy all originals and copies of the same and notify the sender immediately.