Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Li HaiChen <mi...@hotmail.com> on 2003/07/02 00:48:27 UTC

Some question about binary file commit.

Subversion group:
   Hello!
   I have some question about binary file commit.
   If there are some of binary file, and the most of them's size larger
than 10M bytes, so whenever commit the file to server through internet,
does only the change of the file( in bytes ) will be committed or
completely of it will be committed?

      Thanks for your help!
                                              Haichen.Li   2003/07/02

Re: Some question about binary file commit.

Posted by Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@collab.net>.
"Li HaiChen" <mi...@hotmail.com> writes:

>    If there are some of binary file, and the most of them's size
> larger than 10M bytes, so whenever commit the file to server through
> internet, does only the change of the file( in bytes ) will be
> committed or completely of it will be committed?

Only the binary difference will be sent to the server.