Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "David M. Holmes" <da...@yahoo.com> on 2000/08/16 18:56:39 UTC

RE: problem with Alias on Virtual host (Tomcat's direction)

BTW is Tomcat's ultimate goal to replace Apache for HTTP serving? I did not think so originally,
but including features like virtual hosting leads me to believe otherwise...

<Dave/>

http://im.yahoo.com/

Re: problem with Alias on Virtual host (Tomcat's direction)

Posted by Ken <ka...@pacific.net>.
Virtual Host support is needed badly in newer versions of Tomcat - as is
something like SuExec, for security reasons. It doesn't have anything to
do with replacing Apache, just making tomcat better than it currently
is!
-Ken