Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Wido den Hollander <wi...@widodh.nl> on 2013/04/05 17:46:03 UTC

Mirror for the 4.0 and 4.1 SystemVM

Hi all,

I mirrored the SystemVM ISO to my CloudStack DEB/RPM repository in the
Netherlands.

Downloading from cloud.com is kind of slow here in Europe, I'm
downloading with about 350KB/sec so I figured I'd mirror it.

Not sure if we want to update the docs for this as the plan is to change
the whole system with 4.2 anyway?

Wido

Re: Mirror for the 4.0 and 4.1 SystemVM

Posted by Wido den Hollander <wi...@widodh.nl>.

On 04/05/2013 06:02 PM, Joe Brockmeier wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 5, 2013, at 10:46 AM, Wido den Hollander wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I mirrored the SystemVM ISO to my CloudStack DEB/RPM repository in the
>> Netherlands.
>>
>> Downloading from cloud.com is kind of slow here in Europe, I'm
>> downloading with about 350KB/sec so I figured I'd mirror it.
>>
>> Not sure if we want to update the docs for this as the plan is to change
>> the whole system with 4.2 anyway?
>
> I don't see why not. That's ~4 months of use before 4.2 is released,
> right? So it'd be relevant to folks who are using ACS in Europe until we
> produce new ones. We'd be able to document the new systemVM stuff in 4.2
> docs...

Well, good point indeed. I'll modify the docs to add a note about the
additional URL.

Wido

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.

--