Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Nicolas Liochon <nk...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/12 17:43:47 UTC

precommit machines

I've added hadoop4 and hadoop5 to the machines to be used for precommit
tests/
May be they were not in the list for a good reason. Remove them in
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-HBASE-Build/configure if it breaks
too much.

If it works well during a few days, I will add hadoop6+ as well.

Cheers,

Nicolas

Re: precommit machines

Posted by Giridharan Kesavan <gk...@hortonworks.com>.
There are 3 machine allocated per project pool and I guess Hbase has its
own pool. If we pull in more machine as part of hbase pool, other projects
will suffer from not having machines for their pre-commit builds.

-Giri

Re: precommit machines

Posted by Nicolas Liochon <nk...@gmail.com>.
That's what I asked for in INFRA-6154. It doesn't mean I will get it.

Re: precommit machines

Posted by Jean-Marc Spaggiari <je...@spaggiari.org>.

Re: precommit machines

Posted by Nicolas Liochon <nk...@gmail.com>.