Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by kuganesan srijeyanthan <sr...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/05 18:48:22 UTC

Couchdb-erlang interface

Hi,
this year Apache foundation has been published couchDb-erlang interface
project as Google summer of code, here i have some doubts regarding this ,
 while we are implementing that interface what are the main functionality we
have to concern other than HTTP API? Are we concentrate reverse proxy which
have used for CouchDB?

with regards,
K.Sri

Re: Couchdb-erlang interface

Posted by kuganesan srijeyanthan <sr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Thank you for your information , i think your idea ws generating  gencalls
to erlang interface and handle from
there using gen server ok. while we are implementing like that then how can
we mange load balancing from
client side.i think that is a critical situation .  so can't we do normal
erlang message passing ?

with regards
sri.

Posted by Chris Anderson <jc...@apache.org>.