Posted to dev@twill.apache.org by safder <sa...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/04 06:48:04 UTC

Discovery among applications

Hi Guys,
Really excited about this project. I have a question about an application I am trying to write. In all the example code that I see, the client is doing the service discovery i.e. the client discovers all the services and can communicate with it (via socket in the examples). Can the different services (application) discover each other?

Thanks in advance!
Safder

Re: Discovery among applications

Posted by Safder Raza <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Terence!

Re-prioritization took this project off of my plate for a few days, back in
it. Thanks for the update!. This is going to be very helpful. From my
understanding this will let application discover each other (which is what
we want right now), but have you guys considered full blown two way
communication among applications?

Posted by Terence Yim <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Safder,

Posted by Terence Yim <ch...@gmail.com>.