Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by "M.Eugenia" <me...@terra.es> on 2002/09/12 10:48:10 UTC

EJB are soported by Cactus??

Hi!! I would like know if EJB correctly function with Cactus. I´m test the example of official Cactus´s website but I don´t obtain good results. I extend ServletTestCase to my class and when I execute program I have this error: Can somebody help me,please??

java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://localhost:8080/test/ServletRedirector?Cactus_TestMethod=testConvert&Cactus_TestClass=ConverterTest&Cactus_AutomaticSession=true&Cactus_Service=CALL_TEST
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:695) ...........

I need to have some file in the path /test/ServletRedirector??

Thank you very much, wait your mails
Bye!!
M.Eugenia

RE: EJB are soported by Cactus??

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com>.
Hi M.Eugenia,

Yes Ejb are supported. Your problem has nothing to do with EJBs. It
simply means that either the cactus.contextURL property that you've set
does not point to the correct location or that you have not mapped
ServletRedirector in your web.xml.

In any case, please refer to
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/howto_config.html for configuring
Cactus (this is a configuration issue).