Posted to distributedlog-dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Jia Zhai <zh...@apache.org> on 2017/09/18 04:55:09 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache DistributedLog 0.5.0 released

The Apache DistributedLog team is proud
to announce Apache DistributedLog version

0.5.0.

Apache DistributedLog is a subproject of Apache BookKeeper (a scalable,
fault-tolerant, low-latency log store). It provides a core library for
interacting Apache BookKeeper in log streams and a proxy service for
serving large number of logs, fan-in writes and fan-out reads.

The 0.5.0 release is the second Apache release of DistributedLog and the
first release as a sub-project of Apache BookKeeper!

The 0.5.0 release upgrades BookKeeper from Twitter 4.3.7-TWTTR-OSS version
to the official Apache 4.5.0 version. It is a big milestone in Apache
BookKeeper & DistributedLog community, converging the development efforts
for both communities and moving the DistributedLog development on the
official Apache bookkeeper release.

For DistributedLog release details and downloads, visit:

http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/bookkeeper/distributedlog

DistributedLog 0.5.0 Release Notes are at:

http://bookkeeper.apache.org/distributedlog/docs/0.5.0/releaseNotes

We would like to thank all the contributors that made the release possible.

Regards,

The Apache DistributedLog Team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache DistributedLog 0.5.0 released

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
Well done, Jia!

Thank you so much!

- Sijie