Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by avim <av...@timetoknow.org> on 2007/03/01 14:38:24 UTC

Re: [JCR Browser] many to many relations/flexible hierarchies/references

The order of multi-valued properties IS restored within Jackrabbit, but
jcr:deref doesn't respect that order...
so you CAN derefernce manually without losing the order.
The problem is I'm using query based ORM(OCM) strategy (like grafitto jcr
mapping), and your solution seems to be pretty messy to implement.
How exactly do you control the order within the orderable child nodes?