Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Nick Faiz <ni...@ce.com.au> on 2003/06/30 08:15:20 UTC

url hammer - load testing

Hi,
	I'm looking for some code that will function like ATG's URL Hammer.
It's fairly generic and allows automatic load testing for URLs, saves with
HTTP requests, etc..
	I could think about coding it myself but I am certain other
developers would have already done so. Is anything like this available
in Jakarta Commons?

Regards,
Nick Faiz
B2B e-Commerce Developer

Corporate Express Australia Ltd.
Phone: +61-2-9335-0495, Fax: 9335-0753, Email: nickf@ce.com.au

Re: url hammer - load testing

Posted by Simon Kitching <si...@ecnetwork.co.nz>.
Hi Nick,

Have you looked at JMeter (jakarta.apache.org/jmeter)?
If so, what do you want that JMeter can't do?

Regards,

Simon