Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Thomas Kjeldahl Nilsson <tn...@marcello.no> on 2004/06/02 10:36:46 UTC

Showing complete current cocoon URI in browser?

Potentially very silly question, but here goes:

Many of the URLs in my cocoon webapp are functions, which are matched in
my sitemap by corresponding flowscript functions. These functions, of
course, send resulting xml pages to be matched and handled by the sitemap.

Problem: After clicking and running these function URLs, no
corresponding URI shows up in the browser navbar.

This is all I ever get in the navbar:
http://localhost:8080/[webapp]/

I'd like this:

http://localhost:8080/[webapp]/[function or resulting webpage]

Can this be configured somewhere? Have I missed something very basic? :-)

Regards,
Thomas Kjeldahl Nilsson

Re: Showing complete current cocoon URI in browser?

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.
Thomas Kjeldahl Nilsson wrote:

> Potentially very silly question, but here goes:
>
> Many of the URLs in my cocoon webapp are functions, which are matched
> in my sitemap by corresponding flowscript functions. These functions,
> of course, send resulting xml pages to be matched and handled by the
> sitemap.
>
> Problem: After clicking and running these function URLs, no
> corresponding URI shows up in the browser navbar.
>
> This is all I ever get in the navbar:
> http://localhost:8080/[webapp]/
>
> I'd like this:
>
> http://localhost:8080/[webapp]/[function or resulting webpage]
>
> Can this be configured somewhere? Have I missed something very basic? :-)

No, not basic, and can't be configured. The only way you can get the url
to change is by sending a redirect:

cocoon.redirectTo("url");

Regards, Upayavira