Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Michael Burke <mb...@bestweb.net> on 2002/11/19 04:09:06 UTC

Sample error

When I run the sample test with 'ant test.all' I'm getting the error in
the attached file (sorry cut and paste isn't working too well in Mozilla
at the moment). I set tomcat.40 in the properties file to point to
tomcat (tomcat-4.1.10).

Re: Sample error

Posted by Michael Burke <mb...@bestweb.net>.
Vincent Massol wrote:

>Hi Michael,
>
>Your error is a classnotfound on a tomcat class. This means that the
>classpath in your Ant script either does not include the required tomcat
>jar or that it does include it but point to an invalid location.
>
>Can you check?
>
>Thanks
>-Vincent

Thanks for the reply Vincent. I checked and I've got the tomcat.home.40
set to the correct location-/home/mburke/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.10.

RE: Sample error

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com>.
Hi Michael,