Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Chatree Srichart <ch...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/13 10:16:01 UTC

How to change ESME web app to use a user login from database.

Hi all,
I'm newbie for ESME. I have installed ESME web app in tomcat. When I enter
the first page (http://localhost:8080/esme/), I can not sign on because I
don't have Open ID account. I need to change ESME authentication to use a
user login in database.

Can any one help me?

Thank you

Re: How to change ESME web app to use a user login from database.

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
Another note: container-based DBswork out-of-the-box - just set the
data source in the web.xml

See the Stax installation Guide for an example:
http://cwiki.apache.org/ESME/stax.html

D.

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
Currently, there is just OpenID and database-based sign-up possible.
LDAP or CAS are next on our list.

Posted by Shantanu Garg <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

Posted by Chatree Srichart <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi, All

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chatree,

look here for more details:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ESME/Downloading+Source

D.

Posted by Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chatree,

Posted by Sig Rinde <si...@rinde.com>.
What about "Sign up" (top right of page) to add yourself?