Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sakthivel Vellingiri <in...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/04 17:57:24 UTC

Log Monitoring tool / server with OFBiz

Hi, Sorry for the blast,

Any recommendations on Open Source Log Monitoring tool/ server that you are
using in Production with Ofbiz for real-time error monitoring &
notifications.

Going thru past history, it appears ASF Infra was using Nagios until 2014
time frame, Not sure if an alternative tool is used currently?

Appreciate any pointers.

regards

Re: Log Monitoring tool / server with OFBiz

Posted by Sakthivel Vellingiri <in...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Michael for your response, will explore zabbix to see if that could
be a fit.

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.
Hi Sakthivel,