Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Neha Bhardwaj <ne...@persistent.co.in> on 2008/12/04 10:39:51 UTC

changing schema is dynamic or not

Hi,

Every time I make any change in schema , I have to restart the server. Is
this because I have made some mistake or It is like this only

I mean,

I have this doubt that if we make any kind of changes to schema.xml , do we
need to restart the server or we can continue without restarting the server.

DISCLAIMER

Re: changing schema is dynamic or not

Posted by Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ् <no...@gmail.com>.
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/CoreAdmin#head-3f125034c6a64611779442539812067b8b430930