Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Evaldo Junior <ev...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/07 17:38:21 UTC

TOMEE-2999 - Translate to Spanish: examples/polling-parent/

I created the issue on the JIRA [1] to translate to spanish of the document
examples/polling-parent.
Can some of the JIRA admins please assign the ticket to my
username:evaldoapjunior

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2999

Best Regards,

Evaldo Junior

Re: TOMEE-2999 - Translate to Spanish: examples/polling-parent/

Posted by Daniel Dias Dos Santos <da...@gmail.com>.
Hello

Evaldo, I assign the task to you.

Mauro, we still have plenty of opportunities to help with translation, both
in portuguese[1] and in spanish[2] or some other language.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2473
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2442

Posted by Evaldo Junior <ev...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mauro <ma...@gmail.com>.

--
*_________________________________________*

*Mauro F. Velasco S.*
*Phone:* +593994716855
*Skype:* mauro_velasco

PR TOMEE-3722 - Translate to Spanish: examples/rest-xml-json/

Posted by Evaldo Junior <ev...@gmail.com>.
Mauro Velasco, you offered help to me, please could you help me by
validating the translation i did. If anyone else wants to help by doing the
validation, i appreciate it.
This translation is in the PR - https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/785.
The link of the issue is https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-3722.

Best Regards,

Evaldo Junior

Re: TOMEE-3722 - Translate to Spanish: examples/rest-xml-json/

Posted by Daniel Dias Dos Santos <da...@gmail.com>.
Hello Evaldo,