Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@iguanait.com> on 2009/01/24 14:27:14 UTC

Re: different approach to remote UI

Hi Harmeet,

Can you show any demo or POC code for gwt integrated with ofbiz?
Do you need to compile and deploy javascipt files in ofbiz after every
change in the screens?
Thanks in advance

Bilgin

Posted by Bruno Busco <br...@gmail.com>.
OK, now I see,

thank you for explaining.

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.
Last week, I integrate Eclipse RAP (http://www.eclipse.org/rap/) with
OFBiz to tryout the the cool AJAX and OSGi stuff. The rapdemo
application worked well. This could be a good alternative to the desktop
rich client application (Of course not the default OFBiz UI).

Thanks,

Raj

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Posted by Bruno Busco <br...@gmail.com>.