Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Mark Chaimungkalanont <ma...@atlassian.com> on 2004/12/15 00:39:24 UTC

Axis Attachments & Delphi

Hi there,

I've implemented a web service that deals with attachments as Steve Loughran suggested in
"Fear of Attachments" and seemed to have been reiterated in this forum a few times.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-user&m=104429890926603&w=2

Basically, attachments are not included as part of WSDL but rather, manually appended /
extracted to/from the multi-part SOAP message.

All seems to be hunky dory in Java land but now we need to have a Delphi client but don't
really know where to start. Has anyone had any experience with Delphi clients &
attachments? Any useful links and resources on how to manually attach a file in Delphi?

Any thoughts / random ideas on this would be most appreciated.

Cheers

Mark C
ATLASSIAN - http://www.atlassian.com/

Confluence - the professional J2EE wiki - tried it yet?
http://www.atlassian.com/confluence/