Posted to user@curator.apache.org by Techy Teck <co...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/06 19:24:01 UTC

Apache Curator Newbie question

I have recently started using Apache Zookeeper and I was thinking I should
start using Apache Curator library for Zookeeper.

I am trying to see some basic examples which can help me understand how to
connect to Zookeeper using Curator, how to create perepheral
nodes/ephemeralnodes/sequence nodes using curator and also how to keep a
watch on some nodes using Curator..

Some basic examples using Curator..

I went to this page -
http://curator.incubator.apache.org/curator-examples/index.html

And as soon as I click on examples source repo, I always get -

404 - No such project

Is there any other place where I can see some basic examples using Curator?

Thanks for the help...

Re: Apache Curator Newbie question

Posted by Robert Hodges <ro...@continuent.com>.
Hi Jordan,

Sorry, I missed this email.  I'll definitely add our name once we are up and running.  We're currently prototyping some management tools, so it's still a bit "fresh".

Cheers, Robert

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.

Posted by Robert Hodges <ro...@continuent.com>.
Hi Techy,

Look in the sample code also provided with the source builds.  Here's one that shows how leadership works:

curator-examples/src/main/java/leader/ExampleClient.java

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.