Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Mark Webb <el...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/14 21:18:57 UTC

I am building a system that relies on Apache Camel for data routing.  Within
these routes will be custom processors and 3rd party processors (plug-ins).
I would like the processors to run inside their own classloaders for
protection and to protect the core system.  Is this something that Karaf can
support since I don't think its possible for Camel to support this
functionality.

Thanks,
Mark

Re: Loading Camel processors in separate classloaders

Posted by Ɓukasz Dywicki <lu...@code-house.org>.
Can't you simply use a Processor which uses list of Processor instances looked up from OSGi service registry and call them using an interface? Then you'll have separate class loaders for every service instance.

Best regards,
Lukasz