Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/01 17:51:41 UTC

struts2-tags in cwiki

is the "struts2-tags" cwiki variable pointing to svn trunk or the branch?

musachy

Re: struts2-tags in cwiki

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
I think the tags are the main problem, specially after the Dojo refactoring.

musachy

Re: struts2-tags in cwiki

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.

Re: struts2-tags in cwiki

Posted by Nils-Helge Garli <ni...@gmail.com>.

Re: struts2-tags in cwiki

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.

Re: struts2-tags in cwiki

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
We bundle the HTML versions with the distribution, and we could hack
those if something came up.

Re: struts2-tags in cwiki

Posted by Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>.

Re: struts2-tags in cwiki