Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by John <jo...@jak.com> on 2006/07/31 00:52:50 UTC

[Tobago] - How to programmatically set the label attribute of tc:box

Ok, I have the box bound to a UIPanel component.

But there's no setValue() method.

Ok... It's in some sub-facet or attribute or something, but nothing I
try works....

What is the trick?  Help!

John

Re: [Tobago] - How to programmatically set the label attribute of tc:box

Posted by Udo Schnurpfeil <ud...@schnurpfeil.de>.
You can set any attribute of any UIComponent in JSF like:

   component.getAttributes().put(key, value);

where in your case key is "label" and value is your label.
"label" should be used as TobagoConstants.ATTR_LABEL

Hope that helps

Udo

P.S.: in later versions there might be a setter for the label.