Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/02 20:35:20 UTC

Re: Tapestry doc fixes (Related Articles boxes)

Maybe, but everytime I bring up the idea of using a proper publishing
pipeline, it seems to get shot down.

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 12:33 PM, Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de> wrote:

> +1
>
> Is there a feasible way to get away from Confluence and to something that
> doesn't break with every
> update?
>
> Uli
>
> On 27.07.15 17:51, Howard Lewis Ship wrote:
> > I really appreciate the effort!
> >
> > On Sun, Jul 26, 2015 at 5:54 PM, Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Tapestry devs,
> >>
> >> Just a status update...
> >>
> >> I've been working on some of the broken things in the tapestry
> >> documentation, especially the "Related Articles" boxes that appear on
> >> almost every page. Those are fixed now. The underlying culprit was
> changes
> >> that Atlassian made to the content-by-label macro in a recent version of
> >> Confluence.
> >>
> >> Still broken: the "scrollbar" macro, which renders the "prev/next"
> links in
> >> the tutorial, cookbook, FAQ, and cheat sheet pages.

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Looking for Clojure engagements: coding, archiecture, mentoring & more!

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com
@hlship

Re: Tapestry doc fixes (Related Articles boxes)

Posted by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, 02 Aug 2015 15:35:20 -0300, Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Maybe, but everytime I bring up the idea of using a proper publishing
> pipeline, it seems to get shot down.

It's not we don't want a better pipeline. It's just the problem of
converting the current pages to the new, better pipeline. If someone wants
to tackle this challenge, they have my approval. :)

> On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 12:33 PM, Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de> wrote:
>
>> +1
>>
>> Is there a feasible way to get away from Confluence and to something
>> that
>> doesn't break with every
>> update?
>>
>> Uli
>>
>> On 27.07.15 17:51, Howard Lewis Ship wrote:
>> > I really appreciate the effort!

>> changes
>> version of

>> links in