Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org> on 2014/08/13 11:20:12 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1617510 - /jackrabbit/oak/trunk/oak-jcr/src/test/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/oak/jcr/MiscTest.java

On 12/08/2014 17:44, tripod@apache.org wrote:
> Added:
>     jackrabbit/oak/trunk/oak-jcr/src/test/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/oak/jcr/MiscTest.java

> +public class MiscTest extends AbstractJCRTest {
> +
> +    @Ignore("OAK-2024")
> +    @Test
> +    public void testTraverseIndex() throws Exception {
> +
It seems to me that AbstractJCRTest uses Junit3 constructs and ignore
the @Ignore statements.

The test is failing and breaking the build. The only quick solution I
have so far is to comment out the test method leaving the test signature
available otherwise JUnit3 will complain of a class with no tests in it.

D.

Re: svn commit: r1617510 - /jackrabbit/oak/trunk/oak-jcr/src/test/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/oak/jcr/MiscTest.java

Posted by Tobias Bocanegra <tr...@adobe.com>.
or use another base class...fixed problem in  r1617701

Posted by Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org>.

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 11:20 AM, Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org> wrote:
>> +public class MiscTest extends AbstractJCRTest {

FWIW, after writing tons of tests for Sling I've moved away from using
inheritance - composition and utility classes is much more convenient
IMO.

-Bertrand