Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by cmurali <ch...@sddc.army.mil> on 2008/05/27 21:53:09 UTC

Axis2 coding to generate response/envelope confirming to the soap version of the request

Hi,

I am using AXIS2 1.3 and when I generate the MessageReceivedInOut.java using
the wsdl2java, I see that the envelope for the response created is always a
default envelope and I was expecting the envelope to confirm to the soap
version of the request. That is, if I submit a soap11 request, I should get
a soap11 response and for a soap12 request I should get back a soap12
response. But I always get the soap11 response/envelope.

Code from MessageReceivedInOut.java
==============================
envelope = toEnvelope(getSOAPFactory(msgContext), rateRankResponse3, false);

toEnvelope method always returns factory.getDefaultEnvelope()

Could I get some suggestions and code snippets to fix this please?

Thanks,
Muralidaran Chakravarthy

Re: Axis2 coding to generate response/envelope confirming to the soap version of the request

Posted by indika kumara <in...@gmail.com>.
Hi Muralidaran

It seems that issue is with axis2 code generation. Please , post this to
axis2 dev or user list. In the mean time , you can search this on wso2.org.
You may get some answers.

Thanks

Indika