Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Daniele Sala <da...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/21 07:54:15 UTC

Help to create Maven Plugin for Checker Framework

Hi guys,
can some of you help Checker Framework to build a nice Maven plugin?
I'm not in the crew, I only found the request-for-help :-)

https://github.com/typetools/checker-framework/issues/2782

Thanks,
Daniele

Re: Help to create Maven Plugin for Checker Framework

Posted by Benjamin Marwell <bm...@apache.org>.
Hi Daniele,

sorry that no one has answered you in more than a month.

We can all help with specific questions, but I guess there are too few
volunteers to make it an ASF project.
However, there is also the mojohaus organization which has seen some
activity lately.

Would that work for you?