Posted to dev@opennlp.apache.org by Joern Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/05 18:49:01 UTC

Re: Joining the group

I spent some time on the coref component and updated it to now use
OpenNLP 1.6.0, it can also be trained on MUC 6. Not sure if the models
are any good, we need to work on evaluation for that.

We created an OpenNLP Improvement Proposal (NIP) to get it into a
better shape again.

The document is still empty, but it will be located here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENNLP/NIP-3%3A+Revive+the+coreference+component

Jörn