Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/01 18:01:07 UTC

Re: Making Antora actionable

Sorry for the delay…. I love it!

I merged your PR to master and also rebased the home-page branch on it, I hope this doesn’t cause a lot of problems.

The preview is here, including my home-page work:  https://tomee-preview.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/common/home-page.html <https://tomee-preview.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/common/home-page.html>

Thanks!
David Jencks

Posted by Willes Reis <wi...@gmail.com>.