Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Renjie Liu <li...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/30 08:52:22 UTC

storm 1.0.2 nimbus HA design doc doesn't match with code

Hi, all:
I'm reading the doc on storm 1.0.2 nimbus HA design. It says that storm
abstracts the code distribution logic in ICodeDistributor though I can't
find the class in source code. And it seems that storm use blob store to
store code. Is this a real mismatch? Or I'm in the wrong direction?
--
Liu, Renjie
Software Engineer, MVAD

Re: storm 1.0.2 nimbus HA design doc doesn't match with code