Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Rupesh Narayan <na...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/09 12:17:29 UTC

Regarding problems in running porlet under tomcat

Hi,
    I am facing an problem in running an portal application under tomcat.
I have developed application in jscreator.It runs fine under sun appserver
but when I run the same set of files under tomcat , it does deploy properly
but when the portlet is started.
It displays portlet Application not available.

Error is as follows ::
    The markup in the document following the root element must be
well-formed.

Does anyone know whats the meaning of the above statement and is there any
other configuration to be set up in tomcat that is not required in sun
appserver.

Please Help me in solving the above query  ....  I am new to this technology
and would like to learn it will your support.

Regards,
Rupesh