Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by jim ma <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/01 03:25:09 UTC

Re: How to configure axis2-1.1 to support JAXB-RI

Great thanks, Brennan.

This feature will be supported in the next release ?

Jim

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Jim,

If you pull the 1.1 branch of Axis2 and build it yourself, you can use
the JAXB-RI with minimal effort, Just have to run WSDL2Java with "-d
jaxbri".

thanks,
dims

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
s/both implement the same spec/both implement different versions of
the same spec/ :)

-- dims

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.