Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2016/09/07 13:29:10 UTC

[FlexJS] Looking for an example demonstrating Just JS Approach

Hi,

I am currently looking for a little example project using the option to write code for a pure JS library in ActionScript. In the examples there are some examples on how to do this with MXML. I would like to demonstrate a little code sample of pure ActionScript utilizing a JS Library.

Is there anything you could recommend?

Chris

Re: [FlexJS] Looking for an example demonstrating Just JS Approach

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 9/7/16, 6:29 AM, "Christofer Dutz" <ch...@c-ware.de> wrote:

>Hi,
>

>I am currently looking for a little example project using the option to
>write code for a pure JS library in ActionScript. In the examples there
>are some examples on how to do this with MXML. I would like to
>demonstrate a little code sample of pure ActionScript utilizing a JS
>Library.
>

>Is there anything you could recommend?

In the FlexJS release, the examples/native examples are AS-only.

HTH,
-Alex