Posted to user@mrunit.apache.org by Alex Nastetsky <al...@vervemobile.com> on 2014/12/05 19:24:54 UTC

Maven / Bintray links broken

The MRUnit jar seems to be broken on both Maven and Bintray.

These links are 404:

https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/mrunit/mrunit/1.1.0/mrunit-1.1.0.jar
https://jcenter.bintray.com/org/apache/mrunit/mrunit/1.1.0/mrunit-1.1.0.jar

This direct link is available from Bintray for download:
https://bintray.com/artifact/download/bintray/jcenter/org/apache/mrunit/mrunit/1.1.0/mrunit-1.1.0-hadoop1.jar

However, I can't use it from Gradle/Maven/Ivy/etc scripts.

Re: Maven / Bintray links broken

Posted by Alex Nastetsky <al...@vervemobile.com>.
Dave, thanks ... this worked for me in
Gradle: 'org.apache.mrunit:mrunit:1.1.0:hadoop1'

This was definitely not obvious, considering that both Maven Central and
Bintray/Jcenter don't have that qualifier in any of their links.

Posted by Dave Beech <da...@paraliatech.com>.
Hi Alex