Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by John McCosker <jm...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/13 17:52:19 UTC

Generating wsdl for url

Hi I'm using Axis2 and I have deployed a web service.
I am now trying to generate client stubs but I am getting the
following error when doing ?wsdl in the browser address bar,

<error><description>Unable to generate WSDL for this
service</description><reason>If you wish Axis2 to automatically
generate the WSDL, then please use one of the RPC message receivers
for the service(s)/operation(s) in services.xml. If you have added a
custom WSDL in the META-INF directory, then please make sure that the
name of the service in services.xml (/serviceGroup/service/@name) is
the same as in the custom wsdl's service name
(/wsdl:definitions/wsdl:service/@name). </reason></error>

What is the work around for this?

Kind Regards,

JP.