Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/14 16:24:51 UTC

JBoss integration

Hello just out of curiosity because the JBOSS AS6 release schedule has
been released, what is the status on the JBOSS MyFaces integration?

Leo? any idea?

Werner

Re: JBoss integration

Posted by ss...@redhat.com.
Quoting Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>:

> I have planned to start that release procedure for 2.0.2 today or tomorrow,
> so I think we could release 2.0.3 on November.

That's good.

Since the tighter integration with JBoss annotation scanning hasn't
been tested, I'll be surprised if we don't need a few more changes in
November.  But maybe we'll get lucky.

Re: JBoss integration

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi

2010/9/14 <ss...@redhat.com>

> MyFaces 2.0.1 will be included in milestone 4.  I just added it over the
> weekend.  If you build JBoss AS from trunk you can play around with it.
> The doc for JSF integration is here:
> http://www.jboss.org/jbossas/docs/6-x/Component-Documentation/jsf.html
>
> You'll want to look at part 2 and part 3.  It's a short, quick read.
>
> If you notice the reference section, there is info on all the JSF, Mojarra,
> and JBoss context params.  Is there a full, up-to-date listing for MyFaces.
>  I'd like to put the MyFaces info in this document if possible.

The context param list for myfaces is here:

http://myfaces.apache.org/core20/myfaces-impl/webconfig.html

> I haven't had time to work with Leonardo's changes very much but hopefully
> I can get to it soon.  If everything looks good would you guys be able to do
> a release of MyFaces 2.0.2 by mid November?

I have planned to start that release procedure for 2.0.2 today or tomorrow,
so I think we could release 2.0.3 on November.

best regards,

Leonardo

> Stan
>

> Quoting Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>:
>
>  Hi
>>
>> All code for that is in place, and on this issue:
>>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-2860
>>
>> There is a zip that contains the necessary stuff to make it run.
>>
>> regards,
>>
>> Leonardo Uribe
>>
>> 2010/9/14 Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>
>>
>>  Hello just out of curiosity because the JBOSS AS6 release schedule has
>>> been
>>> released, what is the status on the JBOSS MyFaces integration?
>>>
>>> Leo? any idea?
>>>
>>> Werner

Re: JBoss integration

Posted by ss...@redhat.com.