Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@progress.com> on 2009/06/10 16:25:32 UTC

How to generate schemas from Java classes

Hi

I need to generate schema instances from java types, these types may or may not be JAXB annotated.
What options are available in CXF ?

thanks, Sergey

Re: How to generate schemas from Java classes

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Wed June 10 2009 10:25:32 am Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
> Hi
>
> I need to generate schema instances from java types, these types may or may
> not be JAXB annotated. What options are available in CXF ?
>
> thanks, Sergey

JAXB can handle beans without annotations.  You just need the annotations if
you need to customize anything.   Thus, I'd stick with it.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: How to generate schemas from Java classes

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
Jaxb or Aegis. I don't think xmlbeans, but I may be out of date.