Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Winkel, Matthias; 2854" <wi...@mig.burda.com> on 2001/03/06 09:51:42 UTC

How to uploading Files?

Hi!

I am looking for a possibility (perhaps there is a servlet or library
available) that allows a user of my web site to upload a file to a specified
directory. For example: the user enters the local path of the file in a form
field, presses the send button, and then the file is transferred from the
local file system to the server.
Is this possible with tomcat?
Are there some ressource and/or information available in the web?

thanks
Matthias

Re: How to uploading Files?

Posted by Nguyen Van Tuan <tu...@sutrixmedia.com>.
Hi Matthias

You  can download package for uploading file from
www.servlets.com  and download examples of book ( Java Servlet Programming )
at www.oreilly.com  , and upload
examples is in chapter 4. :) :) .
, or www.jspsmart.com (jspsmartupload)